Sunday, May 16, 2010

Military Fishing Expedition 2010 - Part III

HEADING IN


This is what happens after a day of sun and fishing!


Everyone crashes.


I have to confess that I was in a similar 'sleep-slump' just minutes before I took this photo, except I'm sure my mouth was hanging open.


Amazingly, some of the group managed to stay awake on the trip back.


And even look bright-eyed.

Perhaps an iPod helps.

Chillin' out.


Beautiful Pensacola Pass.


It was nice that everyone was able to see Ft. Pickens from this perspective. After 176 years and countless hurricanes and battles, the fort still stands.

Bob Sikes bridge.


Welcome home!


Folks were gathering at the marina to welcome home the young men and women who participated in the Military Fishing Expedition.

Captain Jerry Andrews pitches right in and starts fileting the fish.

There will be a lot of people to feed.

That looks like Vargas (Chicago, IL) checking out the fish, but I can't see if it's a Cubbies cap he's wearing.

Trevino gets ready to take some photos of the Mingo.

Wow!


Hinton (Trussville, AL) is snapping Snappers too.

Mingo (Vermillion Snapper).

No comments:

Post a Comment